Monday, February 21, 2011

Did You Really Just Say That to Me?

I just had a conversation with my friend Danette about negativity... I know if I take something to her we can talk about it without getting all deep and stuff. I was telling her that I was talking to someone about a problem I was having and how the answer was always something negative. Never well pray about it and it will get better. They brought God into the situation but it was more along the lines of give up what you want and ask for this. God says in his word that he will give me the desires of MY HEART... Key word: MY. Only God knows my heart and if he has promised me something no matter what it is then I will have it. It may not be right now but I will have it eventually when he feels that I am ready. Sometimes we feel like we are ready for things and we are not and God is testing our faith and then we let the thoughts of others cloud our judgement. What kinda mess? If you really think about it is the person really being a good friend by feeding you negativity? I mean we have all said negative things to people in a situation but we learn and we grow and sometimes people do not grow with us. I have had to just let some people in my life go. If they were meant to be there then God will bring them back to me. Simple as that.. If not then their purpose in my life has been fulfilled and it is time to move on. I think I have talked about three different things all in the one post. I am tired. I counsel the elderly and you would think mentally I am 92 sometimes.. Until next time my loves...

2 comments:

  1. Everything and everyONE has a season... some meant to be there forever and some, well just a short while. We learn from them all though, good and bad..God is good like that!!! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to learn that the hard way..... But learned it just the same. Sometimes it's best to just let go and let God

    ReplyDelete