Sunday, November 4, 2012

Confirmation

I have had so many areas of my life that need a revamp over the past few years it is craziness. It seems like everything happened at once. Relationship went all the way to the left, friendships were suffering, lost my job, finances were all out of order, and whatever else that could have possibly happened did. Some days I wanted to look at God and say "What did I do to you?" I mean really, everything was coming at me at once and then I had to stop and realize, he wouldn't allow all of these things to happen if there was not something else better in store. I have been out of work since March and I have managed to maintain in an economy where people are losing things left and right. Things are not like they were when I stopeed working but I am holding it together which is a blessing in itself. I have been able to just have fun. This is something that I obviously forgot how to do because I never had the time. I have been able to enjoy my son for the first time in a long time and spend quality time with him. Work has always consumed me. I am finally able to just enjoy going to school and not rush through it. Today at church a lady preached about your best days are yet to come and that we should lunge out and take what we want. Then I checked my facebook page and Joel Osteen said the same thing. Sometimes God reaches us through non traditional means but he reaches us just the same. Things are starting to look better and I am a believer that he didn't bring me this far to leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment