Thursday, May 23, 2013

I'm Back

It has been a long time since I have had the inspiration to write. There has been so much that has happened over the past few months. I guess both good and bad. I was looking on my Facebook page today and saw a quote that said "You can't move forward if you continue to look back." Now I have been struggling with this for a long time because I have a serious fear of the unknown. I also had someone tell me that it is easy to keep dealing with a situation when you have nothing else better to do. Say what now? I knew that for me because I would much rather try to fix a situation that I am already in versus start a new one. At some point in time you just have to start fresh. Pick up the pieces and move on. Easier said than done but if you look at it, we have all done it before and we were okay in the end. I have prayed about the situation and at the right time, I know God will give me an answer and I just have to step out and do what he leads my heart to do no matter what it is. I feel like he is already preparing my heart for the shift because the situation just doesn't bother me as much as it did before which is a sign that I know I am getting better. That is just a little nugget for you all tonight but I will discuss it more as the matter unfolds. Stay tuned. This is getting more interesting by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment