Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Life Changes

There has been so many things that have changed in my life this past year. I was put in a transitional phase that I was somewhat ready for but not completely. Several aspects of my life seemed to be falling apart and I did not understand why this was happening to me and why now. I was not completely shocked about the work situation but when it happened I was not worried at all because I know that God has something great in store for me. No one plans on losing their job but for the first time in my life I am actually enjoying the time. I would love to have a decent income but the time I have been able to focus on my child and school is immeasureable. I have been on the go since I was 18 years old. I have always worked hard but I have accomplished a lot although it has take me a long time to get there. The point is that I got there. Even aspects of my personal life are all over the place. Some things that have happened I just didn't expect. You can never prepare yourself enough emotionally for some things that take place in your life but I have had to wrap all of my tragedies up in a pretty little package and deliver them to God personally because as long as I continuted to carry it, things were never going to turn out how he planned and the situation is just going to get prolonged. I am ready for a change and changes have come although I am taking my time with it. Some things provide a distraction more than a solution and often times at certain points we can not even tell the difference. God has a special way of giving you a sense of peace about things that no one else can give you. I do not always understand what is going on and I am not going to say that it does not make me uneasy at times but my pastor always says "there's something in the wait" so I will continue waiting until my breakthrough comes. Gotta go my friends... Will write again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment