Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Explosion

Some days I feel like my mind is going to explode. Some days I feel like I know too much and some I feel like I do not know enough. There has been something that has been weighing heavily on my heart for a long time and I have asked God for guidance and I feel like he has finally given me an answer but I have no clue how to execute. Then out of all things I am contemplating going back to school again because I just do not have anything else better to do I guess plus I have a retirement plan and the doctoral degree will come in handy with that. I always feel like I need to have a life plan although nothing ever seems to work out the way I want it to but God has the best plan in the world for me and I think that I will stick with that one. Things always make sense in our mind but you know how that is. God says one thing and we are determined to do what we want until he shuts that down. I guess for me right now I have been doing a lot of praying and reading the Bible and keeping to myself. That is the best thing. I cloud my own mind with madness I do not need any help from anyone else because I have learned that people do not always have your best interest at heart so you might as well not even bother with telling them. Well I am going to go to bed and relax my mind. Tomorrow is a new day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment