Thursday, March 24, 2011

God Knows Me All Too Well

I have been meditating and praying on some things in my life and for some odd reason I have been waking up at around 4:30 every morning but it has allowed me to have some quiet time with God. Some much needed quiet time at that. I have been seeking him for a few months and he has sent me various bible verses all pertaining to the things I have been praying about but today was different. When I get up I always read my Daily Bible Verse and my email from Joel Osteen. Now Joel Osteens message seems like it was written just for me today. The message was from Isaiah 65:24 and then he went into detail by saying: Have you ever thought about something you wanted or needed, and suddenly that need was supplied even before you had time to stop and pray? God knows your needs before you even speak them. He wants to provide for you and answer the very desires of your heart. Don’t ever think God is too busy to answer you. Don’t ever think your needs are too small or that you don’t matter. The truth is that He cares about everything that concerns you, and He loves to hear you call upon His name! When you put Him first in everything you do, when you faithfully follow His commands, He’ll pour out an extra portion of His goodness and favor upon you! Remember, you are very special to God, and He hears you and answers you. It may not be in your timing or in the way you expected, but know that He always has your best interest at heart. He is working things out for your good, and He will always answer — sometimes before you even call! I felt like someone slapped me in the face. I had that are you kidding me right now look on my face. They took the words right out of my mouth. I have been praying about something and although the door has not fully opened there is a crack in it which I know is his doing and if it is for me then it will be for me. I continue to get the same messages over and over again and I was wondering why so I guess today he got tired of me asking and sent me an email confirmation. Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment