Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sense of Peace

Some days are better than others and today is just not one of those days that I want to be bothered. I am just tired and ready for a break and not in the mood for talking and interacting. I have been praying and seeking God for some things in my life and for the first time in a long time I have a sense of peace about the direction that I am going. I no longer have questions or doubts or losing sleep or anything like that. When the desires of my heart aligned with the Word of God is when that sense of peace came. Just as long as I was losing sleep and stuff that is when I knew that I was not on the right path. Sometimes God will just let you sit there and come up with whatever it is YOU feel the need to come up with until you get it right. Then when you get it right he will let you know. See there were things and people that I had in my life that I needed to let go of before I could have the things in life that I wanted. I just had a problem with letting those people go but when I did I have no regrets and I do not look back. Some people talked too much and some didn't seem to talk enough but all in all the people who are in my life right now I love and cherish because I know they are supposed to be there. I have learned so many things about myself in the past few days but all in all those were things that I needed to know about me without talking to or being bothered with other people. I am good on the things that I want and need though and for once I finally feel like I am getting it right. Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment