Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blah

Have you just ever had those moments where you feel blah? There just really is no word for it other than that. I have just been in a keep to myself kinda mood lately because when you deal with things sometimes your business is just that... Your business. There is no need to talk to anyone about it other than God but you just need that sense of peace and meditation time. Normally that is the time that I use before my appointments start. I come into my office and close the door like normal and get my paperwork together and reflect so I can get through my sessions and go home. Not every day is promised to be a good day for us. Today is just one of my not so good days. I have been in prayer and meditation about some things in my life and I know that God is working them out for my good because he promises that he will give me all the desires of my heart if I serve him and keep his commandments. Keep his commandments.. Wow.. That is a challenge. It is not that you do not want to but some days are easier than others especially when you feel that the weight of the world is on your shoulders. I just have those moments where I do not want to talk or be bothered and it seems like that is when everybody else has something to say ALL THE TIME. You do not want to be rude but my facial expressions seem to tell you exactly what I am thinking at all times. Well my day can only get better because it sure can not get any worse. Until next time my loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment