Friday, January 28, 2011

Wow, Really?

You know how I said a few days back that God had been sending me the same Bible verse over and over again so I decided to spend some personal time talking to him abut the verse and I did what the verse said do. Lately since I have had a little chat with him, the things I discussed were starting to appear. Not in full manifestation but to let me know that he heard me and if I stayed faithful and prayerful that he would bring what he promised me to pass. Sometimes it is hard to listen to God. If you refer back to the first sentence, you will see that he has to send me the same verse 3 times for me to be like "Oh, I get it?".. I guess he knows that I am a little slow sometimes. I am glad that I serve a God that knows me personally. I am not the type to always get it when I read something or hear it but when I get an email I am on it and all three times the verse came to me through email. Gotta get to you the way that suits you best. One day I will reveal what I have spoken to God about but not now. Will keep you in suspense like he does me. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment