Monday, January 24, 2011

Discouraged

Have you ever just been so discouraged that you just don't know what to do? I have been feeling that way lately and I do not know why. I know what God promised me but as the days go by it seems like it is getting farther and farther away. Test of my faith maybe.. Well some days I will get an F... Sometimes I wonder how can I have faith in a situation that seems to be all to pieces all the time. I asked God a question, he gave me an answer and no one says that all is going to be well in the land after he says ok. It could take a year to come to pass or it could take a few days. I know God knows what is best for me but it is hard to keep your eyes on the prize when it keeps moving all around. LOL It is really time for me to stop doubting my God because he is not giving me what I want when I want it. He may just be getting everything ready for me to have and when it is time and the timer goes off then I can have it. Not a second before. I guess I should just stop being pitiful and prepare myself for the things GOd has in store for me. Had to give myself a pep talk today.. Lord help. LMBO... I am truly a mess some days...

No comments:

Post a Comment