Thursday, January 13, 2011

God Speaks But Do We Always Listen

I was reading an article online that says God will speak to us in terms we can understand or ways that will get our attention best. It says that sometimes when God is trying to get us to understand something it could come in terms of a verse almost jumping off a page to get our attention or things like that. I have been praying about a certain situation for a while now and this morning I got an e mail containing a Bible verse that basically answered the question I had been asking all along. Maybe God was just waiting for a time when I would understand him better or feel at peace with it and could accept what he was saying because when I read the verse it was like a light bulb came on. I mean it was just that clear but since I read the verse the devil must know that I am on the right path because I have gotten all kinds of emails saying exactly the opposite of what the verse said but who are you going to listen to, the Bible or some random person online. I mean really. Although the situation is scary because it is such a big life decision I feel at peace with what I want. When I get a verse like that I like to go and read the whole Chapter because we can take things out of context in the Bible and just make them what we want but this time the chapter fits perfectly. When a Word is sent from God it will align with what is going on in your life and there ya go. All said and done. Right now I can not reveal what the situation is but in time I will give my testimony WHEN it comes to pass. Notice I said WHEN and not IF.

No comments:

Post a Comment