Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Feel Like a Question Mark

There are some days I wake up and I just feel all over the place. Today is one of those days. I do not know how to feel, what to say, just feel drained. Part of me just wants to go back home and get back in the bed and get up and try it all over again but the other part knows that this could just all be a test of my faith and if I give in, I am letting the devil win. There are so many things on my mind right now that have just left me overwhelmed. Part of me wishes that I could just curl up on the sofa with my favorite blanket and just cry. I wish there were someone that I could talk to that I felt would understand but right now I just do not feel the need to even be bothered. I hate it when I feel this way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment